5 Reasons You NEED a skilled Copywriter:
1. Client Engagement – You need copy that introduces you to new customers and keeps your business and products in front of them. You must let your prospects know who you are, what you do, and why you do it.
2. Content Creation – Get copy written for your clients that gives you a chance to share specific information they want or need on a regular basis.
3. Increased Sales – A good copywriter will learn about your prospects and know their pain points. She will talk to them in a voice they understand and make them want to buy what you offer.
4. Maintain your customer base – Copy like newsletters, blogs, and emails is used to keep existing customers informed of updates, changes, as well as new products and services of interest.
5. Reduce your personal workload – You know you need a web presence. But you know you don’t have time to write the copy that will let customers find you. That is a good copywriter’s objective with every word she writes.
Experience makes for stronger copy.
Concise. Persuasive. Each word carefully chosen. (Web writing, emails, case studies, newsletters...)
Ok, I'll admit it. Million dollar mutual fund transfers made me nervous. But, I did them. I also know what it's like when a customer is denied a simple savings account. I've worked in banking, with retirement accounts, and sold life insurance. I do not know how to grow a money tree, but if you showed me, I could write about it, and I'd start an orchard. (B2B & B2C)
A beautifully laid table with great food and company can't be beat. I've worked events in beautiful ballrooms and out on the sidewalk. I can write the copy that will take you there. B2B/B2C
More than ten years as a teacher has resulted in several filled bookshelves. I'm always a learner and often a teacher. I know this market. (B2B & B2C)
Lewis and Clark went west. I've done that, far east, and across the pond. Eight years as a travel agent opened my eyes to the world. (B2B & B2C)
"Sure boss. I'll order those splines right away." "Google, what's a spline?" From purchaser to project manager. I understand commercial flooring. (B2B & B2C)
Cows jumping over moons, screens popping out of windows; I'm your copywriter. (B2B & B2C)
3 left feet. Me and 2 great kids. I know every pain point. (B2C)